MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

celgene, page-53

1. 7,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @dolcevita Gee I have really stung you by pointing out that you sold msb shares and been shorting elsewhere in the past. So you are now saying, when you wrote "I had to sell a small parcel today to cover another situation and the action was ridiculous.", you were not selling msb shares and there was nothing being "covered" - lovely, and you say my reasoning is weak - lol, you're like a pantomime villain on this thread.

Sorry @benelong, getting back to Celgene. Dolce, do you agree that the ceo said in Feb that Celgene are discussing agvhd and other inflammatory conditions? Regardless it is here http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/j4rqg9ku/lan/en if you care to go to the last question and listen. Specifically that is what he said. He had 2 questions about Celgene that day and saw fit to say no more. He said conversation is "on foot", so forgive me if that is all I focus on as a definite. Yes there could be a 100 more things going on behind the scenes - of course there could be extended options? of course why not? My only point has always been it would be nice if he or someone at mesoblast had made that more public. There is a big difference between being wrong and not knowing - I am in the latter state. Obviously agvhd is part of the discussion, I am also thinking crohn's disease is being discussed and RA appears to be off the table- what other inflammatory conditions do you believe they are looking at?

So USA has 600,000 people affected by crohn's disease in the USA. There are 15,000 new agvhd cases a year, msc-100-IV targets those 15,000 who are steroid-refractory so the number falls further. Thr trials I know of currently in the US are with children which takes that 15,000 down to < 4000 if adults are to be excluded. Can you advise of the adult trials in the US? here's a link to mesoblast's own site http://www.mesoblast.com/product-candidates/oncology-hematology/acute-graft-versus-host-disease. This is all good stuff, but it pales in comparison to Teva

CHF affects 5.1 million Americans, costs the country over $30 billion. Globally heart failure is estimated to cost $108 billion in 2012. I reckon from that you can throw in a few more inflammatory conditions into the Celgene bundle and you are still going to struggle to make an argument, based on what we know, that convinces anyone that Teva and chf are not the main prize here. Celgene could disappear and, if the chf program reaches fruition, this company would still very quickly be on it's way. I don't think you can have it the other way round

I don't expect you to answer any of the above questions because you never do. I am predicting that you will start the usual pointless discussion of shorters, traders and the price being kept down by nefarious HC users. All that will demonstrate is that you don't want to discuss msb beyond your normal rhetoric.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.