MSB 2.26% 90.5¢ mesoblast limited

Celgene, page-22

1. 7,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re: "Its delusional to assert that the outcome of stage 3 is a NO. If it were, the FDA would never agree to it."

@dolcevita, it is "delusional" to keep saying that the fda (dmc) would have stopped this trial at interim analysis 1 if surrogate readings yielded a NO.

Listen to Michael Schuster at 4:30 in this video. He explains the 2 interim analyses, he highlights the surrogate endpoints (which allowed Teva to walk away) and importantly, he says this, "there is no chance of the trial stopping" at interim analysis 1.

I am reasonably sure you don't consider Michael Schuster "delusional", so, perhaps before you start making up some more speculation, listen to what he says. The surrogate endpoints were never going to cause the trial to be terminated - Michael S is telling you that.

In his words again, it was an "administrative look". I believe Teva did not like the surrogate endpoint results and, using the clause in the contract, walked away - but, as Michael Schuster says, the dmc were not going to stop the trial because of this. You argue against this point, but do so more in hope and guesswork than by understanding the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
0.020(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.033B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 95.0¢ 88.0¢ $5.610M 6.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 317774 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 23500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.