MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Florida is a mess…. Even worse than during the peak of the...

1. 15,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5593
    Florida is a mess…. Even worse than during the peak of the pandemic according to many doctors there ….. 12 floors in one hospital now dedicated to COVID-19 and emergency department turned into a Monoclonal antibody clinic

https://www.statnews.com/2021/08/24...devastating-covid-surge-didnt-need-to-happen/

Florida doctor: This devastating Covid surge didn’t need to happen
    By Jennifer Caputo-Seidler Aug. 24, 2021

I haven’t said anything about what’s going on with #COVID here in FL bc I haven’t had the words to describe it. The truth is we’re caring for 3x the number of patients we had last summer. 12 of our floors have been converted to covid units. We are stretched to the breaking point.

It’s not just the number of patients that’s worse this time around. They are also sicker. I’ve gotten used to seeing a patient during morning rounds on minimal supplemental oxygen who ends up in the ICU before the day is over. I cared for one patient who, in 24 hours, went from being on a small amount of supplemental oxygen — 4 liters — to being on a ventilator. When even maximal ventilator support couldn’t provide him with the oxygen he needed, I called his wife and told her I didn’t think he would make it. She broke down on the phone and asked if we could arrange a call for their 9-year-old son to say goodbye to his dad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.