MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

I have to say alhambra, I usually don't mind what you have to...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I have to say alhambra, I usually don't mind what you have to say but you've said that MSB has been heading for $1 a several occasions now. GvHD knock back, CRL etc.

I note that many people on this forum are wrong on their predictions of MSB, good and bad. With you being one of them as I've just mentioned.

I just can't see this stock going much lower as you predict yet again but even if it does, there's just too many exceptional results to hold it down for long. So short term price fluctuations are kind of pointless to discuss. I'm down on this stock but very comfortable with my holdings.

I think the punters that threw their life savings at this stock last year expecting to be fanging around in lambos right now would be pissed off with their losses because they need to get back their re-mortgaged cash back, which is currently flapping in the wind. But most investors are ok with what the future holds.

You keep banging on about maybe buying into this stock, which leads me to think that you have belief in the science, but really, how low does it have to go before you invest..... it's ok I know the answer, I've heard it before.

Anyway, see you at a dollar hey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.