MSB 2.03% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-10954

1. 7,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Go back and read my links. Here's a tip: none of MY links are from the Guardian.

Here's one for you - I think they quote the Guardian in this one actually (keep looking until you find it): https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210905/Efficacy-of-vaccines-against-the-SARS-CoV-2-Delta-variant.aspx

"Despite the ground-breaking rate at which vaccines were developed, the emergence of mutated strains of SARS-CoV-2 have led to immune evasion and challenged the efficacy of the vaccines that were primarily developed against the prototype strain. In fact, the efficacy of the vaccines against the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant, which is largely the dominant circulating strain worldwide, is still unknown.The SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant has certain key mutations of L452R, P681R, and T478K that aids in its immune evasion against neutralization. The L452R mutation, for example, causes structural changes in the receptor-binding domain (RBD), which normally functions to increase the interaction between the spike (S) protein and the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor of the host cell. Comparatively, the T478K mutation reduces neutralizing potency of certain antibody lineages.A new study published in the pre-print server medRxiv* uses statistical models to determine vaccine-specific efficacy against the various SARS-CoV-2 variants and clinical endpoints for the Delta variant and other variants of concerns (VoC), as defined by the World Health Organization."

If it was effective, it would be a known! If you research yourself, high ranking WHO people are edging towards the 3rd jab being useless in social media. If you can't see a new vaccine needed for most if not all current and future variants then you're deluded.

People die every day. A fact of life. They are helped to the inevitable by this virus, no doubt. Do more research, FFS.

Then go back to reading the Guardian. And make sure you donate to them.
    Last edited by Pledge: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.