MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-10980

1. 3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Fair enough. It’s only my opinion. However I’ve been on the money most of the time. Remember my recent SP prediction, ‘back through $1.77, shorts in at $1.74.’ That was never going to happen either. The back to low $1s is now as a consequence to that, plus the very recent heavy shorting.

The exceptional results. Yes entirely possible, but now pushed back along the time line leaving an extended period for the shorts to get the price down.

Still not a buyer. I thought more about the announcement and the new shorting and figured an entry even in the $1.50s was not complementary to my rule. ‘ Think more about avoiding losses than profiteering.’ If I’m right about a change of ownership, I’ll wait for that.’ In at around the offer price give or take a few cents here or there. I do believe in the science. Eventually it will come through in some shape or form and that is why I believe in the event of an offer for the company there will be competitive bidding to push the end price way above the initial offer. And if so I’ve avoided losses and gained profit.

All the best,

Alhambra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.