MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-11054

1. 15,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5514
    While there certainly looks like there could be a use for Remestemcel-L in Texas with 3,759 people in ICU from the 13,486 people hospitalised and with 2,888 of those ICU patients on ventilators, we also need to remember that Remestemcel-L hasn’t yet been put to the test against the Delta variant ?

The current regime of approved drugs and treatments appear to be less and less effective against the Delta variant and this could turn out to be the case with Remestemcel-L, but I also believe MSB should at least be given the chance to demonstrate this in another trial as a priority.

With the trajectory of the daily death numbers in the USA leading into the fall being far greater than 2020 I am thinking the NIH will want to fund another Remestemcel-L trial so as to be seen to be doing something in this dire situation? Some may think this would be great; I personally don’t want them anywhere near it after the last one ….

….. Novartis need to take the lead on this and if that means funding it all themselves then so be it - at least they will have full control throughout their extensive network so recruitment for one IMO won’t be at a snails pace …. of course if NIH want to contribute funds but keep their nose out of it then great ?

One thing I don’t know is if the death numbers keep rapidly rising like they are is whether the OTAT meeting can be brought forward because we know no trial can start using Remestemcel-L without their agreement in relation to potency assays

With 20,000 COVID-19 deaths in the last 14 days in the USA it is time for USA government bodies like the NIH and the FDA to ramp up the priority again IMO !

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/so...ew-covid-19-cases--408-additional-fatalities-

Texas records 23,700 new COVID-19 cases, 408 additional fatalities

The Texas Department of State Health Services on Thursday reported 23,700 new confirmed cases of the virus as well as 5,907 new probable cases. The state additionally reported 408 more fatalities attributed to the delta variant-fueled disease.

A total 13,486 Texans are currently hospitalized with the virus, 9,406 of whom are adults in general hospital beds, 3,759 of whom are adults in intensive care and 321 of whom are pediatric patients.

A total 2,888 Texas patients are on ventilators.

The state has only 270 available staffed adult ICU beds and just 93 available pediatric ICU beds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $5.286M 5.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91218 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 63577 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.