MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-11056

1. 6,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    @col69

"The current regime of approved drugs and treatments appear to be less and less effective against the Delta variant and this could turn out to be the case with Remestemcel-L, but I also believe MSB should at least be given the chance to demonstrate this in another trial as a priority."

Rem-L has not been tested on Covid-19, it has been tested on ARDS by Covid19 (I didn't read that they took note of the variant type in the trial but I would think it was documented somewhere). Are you suggesting there are different 'flavors' of ARDS? Whether due to variants or something altogether different to Covid19?

It has been rattling around in my head since Novartis specified 'all cause' ARDS. Once it's happening, isn't all the inflammation the same just the severity is different? ARDS not being a disease but a common immune system response to a disease or change in the body (such as AGVHD)?

As I understand it, once the FDA approves Rem-L for ARDS via whatever mechanism then the door to ARDS for everything is also open? I've thought that this is a possible reason for the Novartis deal holdup - the deal maybe not worth the paper it's written on if Covid-19 (or AGVDH) ARDS is easily turned into all cause ARDS approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.