MSB 0.00% $1.01 mesoblast limited

I downloaded it from some website, but can't recollect which...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I downloaded it from some website, but can't recollect which one. Regardless... it has a lot of technical content that many on here might find useful.

ijms-22-07850-v2.pdf

Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Based Therapy as an Alternative to theTreatment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: CurrentEvidence and Future Perspectives

Abstract: Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) represents a current challenge for medicinedue to its incidence, morbidity and mortality and, also, the absence of an optimal treatment. TheCOVID-19 outbreak only increased the urgent demand for an affordable, safe and effective treatmentfor this process. Early clinical trials suggest the therapeutic usefulness of mesenchymal stemcells (MSCs) in acute lung injury (ALI) and ARDS. MSC-based therapies show antimicrobial, antiinflammatory,regenerative, angiogenic, antifibrotic, anti-oxidative stress and anti-apoptotic actions,which can thwart the physiopathological mechanisms engaged in ARDS. In addition, MSC secretomeand their derived products, especially exosomes, may reproduce the therapeutic effects of MSC inlung injury. This last strategy of treatment could avoid several safety issues potentially associatedwith the transplantation of living and proliferative cell populations and may be formulated in differentforms. However, the following diverse limitations must be addressed: (i) selection of theoptimal MSC, bearing in mind both the heterogeneity among donors and across different histologicalorigins, (ii) massive obtention of these biological products through genetic manipulations of the mostappropriate MSC, (iii) bioreactors that allow their growth in 3D, (iv) ideal culture conditions and(v) adequate functional testing of these obtaining biological products before their clinical application.

Citation: Fernández-Francos, S.;Eiro, N.; González-Galiano, N.;Vizoso, F.J. Mesenchymal StemCell-Based Therapy as an Alternativeto the Treatment of Acute RespiratoryDistress Syndrome: Current Evidenceand Future Perspectives. Int. J. Mol.Sci. 2021, 22, 7850.

https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms22157850

Academic Editor: Sang-Bae HanReceived: 8 July 2021Accepted: 19 July 2021Published: 22 July 2021

Publisher’s Note: MDPI stays neutralwith regard to jurisdictional claims inpublished maps and institutional affiliations.Copyright:
    Last edited by quartear: 12/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 $1.00 $1.099M 1.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 28508 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 50376 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.