MSB 1.83% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Thanks for this post @DocMcstuffins. I share your feelings of...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Thanks for this post @DocMcstuffins. I share your feelings of frustration. It would seem that your Premier thinks its all under control. The Prime Minister thinks he can just throw money at the problem. You can open ICU beds all you like, but you need to train people to staff them. That does not happen overnight. It frustrates the hell out of me that people ignore lockdown rules then expect the health system to pick up the pieces and put their lives on the line to save the idiots.
    Victoria is currently maintaining their lockdown, though people are ignoring the rules and hospital admissions are rising. We are waiting for our turn as the pressure is on Dan from the Liberals to follow NSW lead with opening up. For God's sake. Look at the basket case that is NSW. We should follow that???
    Increase vaccine delivery they say. Where are the vaccines coming from??? More importantly, where are the staff coming from to administer these vaccines? From the wards that are caring for Covid patients?
    Where are the vaccines coming from to give medical staff a booster shot? Scomo has traded these away so he can inject now. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Health care professionals will pay the price once again. The lack of foresight by our Federal Government is unbelievable.

Like I said, frustrates the hell out of me so here is my rant. Thankyou for yours. I acknowledge your frustration. Hang in there and stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.020(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.235B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $2.157M 2.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 111138 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 20355 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.