MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-11572

1. 6,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1521

@rainrain,, well it’s 1am and I’m awake and thinking. Mesoblast. To say I’m a believer would be accurate. A believer in the science and a believer in the company. However when life isn’t going close to the rough plan, I find 1am is good thinking time.

You are pondering your predicament… you say you’re a holder. Hopefully your money is not loose! You say your concerned about losing it all. Do you have any concerns about make good on your investment?

As I ponder my investment in Mesoblast which has now gone past the commercial sense, I realise I just want MSB to succeed. Do I get nervous? Yes! Do I get impatient? (Is Mesoblast a shorted stock? ).

But then I think about SurgCentre. What did they see to invest such a large amount of cash? Collectively. More than one person had to be convinced. What do these doctors know?

Goid luck rainrain. I love thinking about Mesoblast. Hope you do what is right for you. Nobody knows what’s best for you. That’s your call!

@Armyne, I often dream about selling my Mesoblast shares… and receiving a cheque!! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.