MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-11596

1. 12,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3371
    Thanks @DocMcstuffins - I'll make sure I'll pass it onto SI when I talk to him next rolleyes.png

You really don't think these sort of discussions have been had at the MSB headquarters?

It's a matter of priority and the priority atm is Rem-L for both GVHD and C19 ARDS, as they are based on the same product Rem-L.
    Their paths cross and advancing one indication would also advance the other i.e. OTAT meeting is about Rem-L

SI has always expected 3 tiers approach to C19 - Vaccines, Antibodies and treatments; in a funnel volume based solution.
    Vaccines do their job, but in the end - there's plenty of people still needing the final treatment when they end up in ICU and have C19 ARDS issues - the sooner we get Rem-L out there for these patients the better.

I'm astonished as a practicing doctor who have been working many shifts and see the devastating affect on C19 patients; that you wouldn't push for prioritising C19 ARDS treatment eek.png

In any case, I'm keen to see Mesoblast progress in any of the 4 shots at goal - as they are all unmet medical treatments - that will only serve patients better

Last edited by ddwn: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.