MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

The news special that was presented today by fox news in Houston...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The news special that was presented today by fox news in Houston is super positive for Meso in my opinion.
    The difference now is that it is presenting this information to the general public in a large way. The general public doesn't necessarily study this information regularly, like investors and shorters.
    This is what information the average Joe can garner from this news piece, while sitting in front of his t.v while having dinner:
    r Emerson Perin is the Medical director of Texas Heart Institute.
    :T.H.I. is studying how stem cells can treat heart failure.
    :This is the largest cell therapy study in people with heart failure.
    :This study is in collaboration with a company called Mesoblast.
    :65% reduction in heart attack and stroke in patients that received the cells.
    :It reduced death related cardiovascular issues by 80% in those with high levels of inflamation and less damaged hearts.
    :F.D.A. is looking favourably on these results and may end up with an approval for use.

That is what the public is being made aware of.
    And on top of that whether you like it or not, the incidence of heart related issues is increasing due to covid, long covid, and adverse events caused by the vaccinations such as inflamation of the pericardium and myocarditis. The public are aware of this due to the recently and abnormally high incidence of healthy football and soccer players having heart attacks and dying, and also the number of celebrities dying of heart attacks, which is getting more attention on mainstream media.
    I think that once the cat is out of the bag and the public start learning more about this company and it's treatments, and if we get an approval for C.H.F. treatments in the future, Mesoblast and it's shareholders will finally be rewarded for years of hard work, jumping over hurdles, and dedicated research.
    The shorters may have to find other stocks to sell.
    I am posting less often now due to the attacks and negativity of posts by non holders, which recently may only be described as bizarre.
    I am proud to hold M.S.B. and I wish all the positive posters good health, happiness, and financial security into the New Year and future.
    Let 2022 be the Mesoblast Year!

have a great day!!! regards,,,Royalsandman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.