MSB 4.47% $1.39 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-1442

1. 6,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063
    So Pluristem have reported there small compassionate results from work in Israel. Their next step is to apply for initiation of a multinational regulated clinical trial
    program for the potential use of PLX cells in the treatment of patients suffering from
    complications associated with COVID-19.

In this regard, while Pluristem expects to continue treating patients for complications associated with COVID-19 under the compassionate use program in Israel, Pluristem does not intend to provide further updates on the status of this
    program and rather update on the status and progress of its contemplated clinical trial program.

Meanwhile Mesoblast has hit the ground running with a phase 3 completed product with a cleared FDA application for 240 patient radmomized multi-centre trial in the US.

Early reports are the remestemcel trial results are very encouraging and we should be excited and the SP has responded accordingly. There is huge upside still to come especially when you consider expanded aplications across our pipeline.

Sit tight, I know I am...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.