MSB 1.56% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

At the risk of offending some (who will see Gamida as far behind...

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6863
    At the risk of offending some (who will see Gamida as far behind MSB in research - I don't disagree), perhaps MSB'ers' want to be watching the Gamida/FDA show with Omidubicel, whilst a slightly different approach to MSB, but in the same stem cell sphere, I would remind of its applications in GvHD:

"Omidubicel is an ex vivo expanded hematopoietic progenitor cell and nonexpanded myeloid and lymphoid cell product derived from a single umbilical cord blood unit. We report results of a phase 3 trial to evaluate the efficacy of omidubicel compared with standard umbilical cord blood transplantation (UCBT). Between January 2017 and January 2020, 125 patients age 13 to 65 years with hematologic malignancies were randomly assigned to omidubicel vs standard UCBT. Patients received myeloablative conditioning and prophylaxis with a calcineurin inhibitor and mycophenolate mofetil for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). The primary end point was time to neutrophil engraftment. "

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/gamida-cell-readies-stem-cell-transplant-therapy-for-fda-submission-but-seeks-strategic

I am a big believer in a rising tide floats all boats when it comes to the FDA and stem cells. Positive news for GMDA is ultimately positive news for MSB in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ $2.315M 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119971 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 24889 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.