MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-153

1. 16,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8075
    Thanks for posting that video once again, in case people missed it a little more than a month ago.

Having contemplated what has changed in the intervening period, the response to that video should - I believe - still be exactly the same, namely:

Invoking Mel Gibson’s quaint account, of what was purported to have happened to his 92-year old father, to spin a positive MSB message?

Really?
    Mel Gibson?
    That renowned global medical authority?

Some of the clangers he comes up with during that interview speaks volumes for the level of credibility he brings to the debate.

(As case in point, he sounded quite astounded upon learning that, with the help of a microscope, one you could see cells dividing (something which scientists discovered almost 200 years ago)).

From 8:20 the mind-blowingly positive impacts from intravenously administered MSC's on the general health of Mr Gibson Snr, is heard, including:

- New lease of life
    - Hip totally fixed
    - Kidneys fixed
    - Prolapsed heart valve healed (imagine that)
    - Cognitive powers improved
    - Eyesight improved
    - And “other stuff” – which Old Man Gibson wouldn’t want his son to talk about -also improved, for which two nurses personally vouched in their reports to Mel
    (“Holy Mackerel! Using it as a towel rack?!”)

Sounds more like a free plug for medical tourism to that global centre of medical excellence, the central American republic of Panama.

Citing objective industry authorities is sure to be valuable to readers, but presenting Mel Gibson up as a stem cell ambassador.... give us a break.

And the less said about Hutton Gibson as a promoter of stem cells, the better, I believe.

After all, this is the man who is on the record as having questioned whether the Holocaust had really taken place.

Not exactly the opinion of someone whose testimony on other weighty matters warrants any serious consideration, I wouldn't have thought.

I'm not sure that SI, and the other Jewish members among MSB's management, staff and shareholders, would appreciate the unfortunate irony of someone, claiming that stem cells cured him of all his ills, also being Holocaust denier.

In fact, some might argue that it is totally inappropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.