MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-16146

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Not sure if this has been posted before but an interview with Emerson Perin the absolute champion himself.

https://myheart.net/articles/stem-cells-in-heart-failure-with-dr-emerson-perin/

i have highlight what the great man has said himself.

In terms of the future, well, we are definitely slated to do a confirmatory trial. So now, we have the elements with—this is, we’ve been, you know, for the last 20 years really searching for a path into treating heart failure. We have found it.And I have the perfect roadmap for a next trial in which—would be very similar to DREAM-HF, that’s fine-tuned a little bit to really highlight and confirm what we’ve seen, that really doing what we think we’re doing that we’re going to improve these endpoints again. And if we can do that, well, then the FDA is going to say, “Okay, well, then this is obviously a very good treatment. And it’s something that can be approved.” So that’s number one on my list is to get a mainstream cell therapy approved for heart failure, and I think these mesenchymal cells definitely are on the shortlist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.