MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Doc, Without weighing in to heavily here isn’t it prudent to at...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Doc,

Without weighing in to heavily here isn’t it prudent to at least accept the fact that the FDA accepted the resubmission???

Yes we all agree that they wanted another trial, however, for a myriad of reasons this didn’t transpire, most importantly, ethics. A single arm trial is what we had here. No placebos, no sugar pills for obvious reasons.

Please understand the gravity of this illness that is affecting children, yes, little kids mate. I understand and respect your comments, albeit, at times I think you have ulterior motives. I live by the the theory that the man who said money isn’t everything had nothing. Period. However, with regards to this stock, which I hold, I’m not in it for a massive return mate. I’m here to see this approved for the betterment and well being of children who suffer from this disaster of an ailment. A previous poster has enlightened us all to the fact that this product has been provided free of charge to over 250 children as a salvage therapy. Salvage???? A last resort because there is nothing else. With the consent and approval of the FDA. No parent in this world would subject their child to a medical intervention if there was any semblance of doubt that it would inhibit their child’s already shortened lifespan.
    Take some time out mate to at least weigh it all up. Survival data that the company has provided is compelling. Survival is the key word here mate.

Again, I respect your comments and subsequent conjecture, however, have a heart mate. We all have one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.