MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-16617

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    reg: How about you look after your own backyard?

Show me please, (tomorrow after you wake up refreshed (hopefully) or at any later time that suits you but I'd prefer before you ask me something else (or you may not get a reply) where it is that you have got the impression from the HotCopper terms of use or anywhere else that the MSB forum is the rightful place for holders to comment but not for non holders. That its the holders that have some higher natural right to post here.

That seriously does seem to be your contention and also the predisposition of quite a few others that complain about the presence of non holders.

I have never objected to you posting on the CYP forum and I have previously answered questions you asked of me on the CYP forum - only to see - to my disappointment that you transferred my post to you (where I'd be respectful and answered your question) back to this forum.

I have treated you straight reg. You have on a couple of occasions now at least not done so with me. And yes I am complaining to you about that reg - because I have invested time in you - I have answered questions you asked me when I didn't have to, I have genuinely tried to help you because in the first place why not (a stranger asking a question on a forum is hardly wrong so why not answer if I can and if I have time) and in the second place because I liked you.

This is an internet discussion site. Regulated I understand by ASIC. Respectful on topic discussion of the stock by holder or non holders shouldn't be restricted (though the bloody temptation is there as soon as the stock forum went for profit and started serving another purpose than as a forum - and it started selling content and users as a product - so I don't tick because I resent my actions being tracked to the minute level - though it would be nice and convenient to use a tick to send a simple signal that I'd seen a post from time to time) and I don't think is restricted by the terms of use - to do so(be a non holder and post to a forum) nor would such a policy be in the interests of market price discovery or the free sharing of opinions between people - it wouldn't be in the interests of the good of the market - irrespective of how much some people might wish that voices contrary to theirs that interfere with their desire to pump to other holders or newbies not be heard.

You have staked zero

I have staked many hundreds of hours. Learning and researching about the broader market in which MSB is a player (and yes Cynata - I don't hide that I hold Cynata shares and I have never plugged them that company's stocks on this forum - and I am extremely critical of its performance and haven't had a buy sentiment on it for ages) - and quite a few hours responding to you specifically. I have not staked zero.

stop pooing in my yard

Show me please where I have pooed in your yard? I have only ever communicated with you to my knowledge on this HotCopper forum. You claim to own this? Perhaps change the terms of use then to make that clear or show me where I missed that detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.