MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-16818

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Lopez,
    Let's discuss the possibility and potential. The company has come up to this final stage, which demonstrates lots of positive aspects. Setback from FDA is good for the management to show resilience and commercial outcome. SI ha been in the business, and he is highly like to attract potential American investors/fund managers/potential partners to accomplish the commercial outcome. Many institutional investors are still substantially invested with the Company.

Many times I repeated, MSB is just like GOLD, one requires patience to HOLD this GOLD for potential return.

In the upcoming weeks and months, better potential commercial outcomes are highly likely to start becoming more visible.....

Let's support the management in their endeavour to achieve tangible commercial outcomes in major fronts....

I've increased my holdings, and been patient to see my holdings reaching $1.5+/s. My gut feeling, many institutional holders are increasing their holdings New shareholders are highly likely to join soon....

Sense of possibility, positivity, and potentiality .....coupled with luck, patience and resilience are keys to making ones get good return...

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a2zz: 16/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.