MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-16825

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Stand corrected on the IO date of 2024 that was a brain fart, but thats just a distraction from the original point which you are dancing around: you are asking queries in bad faith alluding to uncertainty and doubt (particularly of note some conditions that we obviously cannot know) and deliberately so - so you can rattle off your downside narrative and "concerns".

anyway lenders are okay to negotiate these things if the company is cooperative, even if there is a breach waiver or a full on covenant breach: its a costly process for lenders to do what you are obviously alluding to as well: particuarly and paradoxically regarding your point if the IP really has minimal/no value like you are suggesting. I think once they have had the type A meeting they can relay this to the lender with a path forward: might mean more warrants to oaktree and other items but thats to be seen. As I've said they have communicated their strategy for funds going forward, and there is a vote of confidence with Gregory George buying in big (why would he on the brink of further disaster that you are suggesting?).

We will see shortly if your faux concern has any merit, but in the mean time your obvious attempts at fud and attempts to coddle myself, wilba, honest123 and others are incredibly obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.