MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-17090

1. 1,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Lol doc - I know which video it is dufus. Yes your can find it on YouTube. And yes, you can link it from YouTube. Heck - you could even embed it here if you wanted to get fancy. You can even potentially share a time stampe embeddedd link.
    My point is you never properly link or quote it despite the cyclical nature of you mentioning it. You make vague references to it probably because you are trying to give false weight to your arguments and your statements don't properly reflect it.
    No you haven't properly linked it in the past, you share a somewhat obscure screenshots and tell people to go find it themselves. Last time you shared a screen shot of you just googling it. Share the actual link dude, it's not that hard.
    No,you don't have to do the "research" for us, you just have to back up your own flimsy arguments. Even first year medical students somewhat know how to properly reference their work. If it's "very important" to share as you say it is, do it properly.

Though I would argue the actual peer reviewed article is more important to share in this discussion rather than adhoc impressions after a 5 minute presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.