MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8974963/Sorry, I...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8974963/

Sorry, I forgot who originally posted this article. Many thanks - I found it very interesting and powerfully written. It's highly pertinent to what's gone on these past three years.

Bolli et al. slam the herd mentality and lack of critical thinking that has resulted in hostility towards stem cell therapy in HF. They're particularly critical of the erroneous extrapolation of results in STEMI to chronic heart failure:

"If you read just about any review, original paper, or editorial on cell therapy, you will find eerily similar statements to the effect that clinical trials of cell therapy have been “disappointing” or have yielded “minor” or “incremental” results. This assertion is assumed to be so obvious that it is stated as a premise, as a fact, not as a thesis to be demonstrated. It’s a given. Naturally, after reading this statement over and over, most people will come to believe that it must be true, because everyone says it.

The widespread acceptance of this misrepresentation is an excellent example of the proclivity of human beings to adopt a herd behavior. After all, following the herd is much safer and easier than thinking critically for oneself. And if the high-profile author of that editorial or review in a prominent journal says so, it must be true, right?

There is only one problem - it’s not true".

The article highlights a common propaganda tactic (that I warned of on this forum a few years ago because I knew it would affect all of us at some point, for things more precious than money) which is the use of endless repetition.

The authors say it goes on in journals (I've noticed that too and over and over the same catchphrases) but it's very aggressively used by the mainstream media, which is funded by pharma money. Pharma spend more on advertising than R&D.

The authors do not agree with DocMcstuffins and other generators of scepticism on this forum; they cite MSB's trial as one of those which has "revealed substantial beneficial effects":

"In fact, considering that the treatment was given only once and the outcome measured 12 months later, these effects are quite remarkable. Those who deny it should name another therapy that produces any measurable change in clinical status in HF patients 12 months after one dose. It is time for this widespread misrepresentation to be rectified".

The exact mechanism by which stem cells exert their benefits is complex and not fully understood, as we know. Bolli et al. say statins are commonly prescribed despite ignorance of the mechanism. My view is whether they have some benefit is not the point. The point is that they've been forced onto the population, including healthy people, based on a lie. The side effects are a trade secret which are crucial to know when assessing risk/benefit. What overall effect have they had anyway? The statistics on chronic heart failure are a disgrace. It's very telling IMO that these are not headline "news".

Not saying the authors have any connection but the article is somewhat reminiscent of the writing style of amidwesterndoctor (which I believe is a group) who have also written about herd mentality and referred to the "statin scam". It didn't come as a surprise to me that UK cardiologist Dr. Malhotra used the analogy in his lectures on another forced therapy known to actually damage hearts.

I warned about another propaganda tactic in this post 41603932 - the demonising of anyone speaking against statins as killers (Sound familiar?) when I suspected Malhotra might become something of a Trojan Horse in the global revolution taking place (At some point corruption becomes so great it can't continue and there has to be a catalyst for change.) He has high level and key connections, notably Joseph Fraiman MD, who was given a platform by the FDA.

Malhotra said in a recent interview we've seen the "greatest miscarriage of medical science" and that the system is broken. I've looked carefully myself from all angles and I agree with him. MSB can't seem to break into a broken system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.