MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

I think this is important because MSB is trying to commercialize...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907

I think this is important because MSB is trying to commercialize at a time the pharmaceutical industry is in crisis.

The emergence of biosimilars and increasing interest in alternative therapies (including cheap drugs used off label) have eroded profit margins. The greatest threat to the business model IMO is growing public distrust.

A quote attributed to Plato is that those who tell the stories rule society. If my speculation is correct about who’s now in control of “the narrative”, there are signs our small Australian company may not be flying under the radar. This could be relevant to CBP.

Re. antidepressants, my niece was prescribed them and became immediately psychotic (though not violent to others). Paramedics were called out who said this side effect was known but quite “rare”.

(That word “rare” has worn very thin, along with “correlation doesn’t equal causation”, which are trotted out like catchphrases. I mentioned before my daughter’s battle with Red Skin Syndrome caused by topical steroids. It was officially “rare” at a time she was connected to 10 000 sufferers on social media. Here in Melbourne, dermatologists were telling us it didn’t exist at a time GPs were handing out leaflets on it.)

Amidwesterndoctor (who write the Forgotten Side of Medicine) have done a series on the evidence linking antidepressants to cases of violent behaviour, including murder. They provide refs to evidence the FDA buried data on this AE, including what happened on the clinical trials.

I don’t agree with everything they say and they’re certainly opinionated but I suggest looking at the evidence directly (linked below). They say it’s important NOT to suddenly stop taking them.

AMWD IMO are connected to Dr. Jessica Rose (because of what they bring up around the same time, ie. “zeta potential”) and I suspect there are entire teams behind them. I believe there’s also a connection between Rose and UK cardiologist Aseem Malhotra because, around the same time, they brought up the collusion between big food and big pharma. Corruption is a fact, not a conspiracy theory.

I agree wholeheartedly with AMWD when they say this:

"The number one goal of the pharmaceutical business is to produce markets for expensive drugs which will be indefinitely taken by the majority of the population".

There's an entire group whose job it is to gaslight patients and physicians who report adverse effects.

A common tactic is this: Word gets out that product X is causing adverse effect Y. A study comes out that "proves" the causality. It's trumpeted by the legacy media: It's "officially acknowledged" that product X does cause adverse effect Y.

Some time later, the study turns out to be bad. The research and researcher are "discredited" or "disgraced". The study is retracted and the narrative becomes that product X doesn't cause AE Y. It has been officially "debunked".

It could have been (likely was) a bad or fraudulent study but that doesn't mean product X causing AE Y has been debunked; it just means the study didn't prove it.

David Gorski "debunked" a "dumpster fire" of a study. He didn't mention, however, the work of two Australian GPs which has never been formally refuted.

The debunking is useful as it extends to all products in the same category, regardless of whether or not they have the same MOA. The group has long trained the population to reason through association culminating in this level of thinking which is not uncommon:

"You need to get a Covid vaccine because they got rid of smallpox"

(In our world today, all vaccines are exactly the same, work in the same way and they're the same as a bug-infested face mask. We know this because here in Victoria, Jeroen Weimar decreed that children aged 5+, whose parents got them what Moderna and Pfizer's SEC filing documents say the FDA considered to be gene therapy, what the TGA make very clear is a real-world clinical trial, wouldn't have to wear a face mask in school)

The group also "debunks" therapies that work which could threaten the market for more lucrative drugs by perhaps associating a potential competitor with right wing politics or lumping everything under the general heading of Disallowed.

David Gorski did an article “debunking” alternative medicine. I emailed him years ago to ask if he knew that all alternative medicine wasn’t exactly the same and I mentioned a couple of effective therapies. I didn’t hear back because, as he tells us, he’s a very busy and important oncologist. He certainly spends a lot of time blogging!

Another more subtle form of debunking of cheap and relatively safe drugs is to run a RCT using the wrong dose or wrong timing or control the outcome by selecting who to include/exclude. I mentioned before only mild cases of RA were allowed to enroll in the Minocycline RCT.

That means Minocycline would only be in competition with Hydroxychloroquin, another cheap anti-inflammatory drug.

I referred to a young man with debilitating CBP who took Minocycline and responded amazingly but he only took it for a few days and the pain came back.

Dr Mcpherson Brown used Minocycline because his theory was that mycoplasmas were a main cause of RA. Interestingly, Li et al. (2016) tested peripheral blood for biomarkers for CBP and also for mycoplasmas.

The hypothesis for one RCT trialing Augmentin for CBP was that the pain was caused by the same bacteria which cause acne. Several participants quit, though, because of intolerable GI effects. My question is whether this was even the right antibiotic?

There are many causes of CBP and even if mycoplasmas are a cause, people don’t want to take an antibiotic for years, even one with a good safety profile. They generally want a quick fix and there’s so much interest in stem cells on social media (If mycoplasmas or other bacteria are a significant contributor to inflammation, wouldn’t it be possible to prime MPCs to have action against them?)

The narrative linking CBP to the opioid crisis is interesting because it has nothing to do with MSB. SI even issued a rebuke re the “pumped up tyre” thing.

What was the point of this story? Pharma have no lucrative products in this area that I know of (and it doesn’t look like the nerve growth inhibitors are going anywhere because of their known AEs of damaging joints).

AMWD have a series of articles on chronic back pain and the risks of spinal surgery. In one article there are no fewer than 23 refs to opioids.

At some point the majority of the population may care enough about the depths of corruption and fraud to demand change, especially now so many healthy people, including children, have been turned into patients.

I thought right at the beginning Pfizer would be thrown under the bus and likely Moderna too. Perhaps this will be the catalyst for change?

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/how-the-fda-buried-the-dangers-of

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27380953/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.