MSB 3.83% $1.13 mesoblast limited

.@The YankeeRe the Seeking Alpha non article, where the analyst...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11074
    .@The Yankee

Re the Seeking Alpha non article, where the analyst can’t be bothered to do much of his own analysis judging by his commentary,…. which describes our mesenchymal cell therapy as gene therapy.

” Management is still trying to garner its first FDA approval for a gene therapy candidate”

Is this analyst for real ? Since when would even a rookie analyst make such a calamitous mistake confusing the two ?

I think the most interesting observations came from the readers comments below .According to one poster the website “YMB” shows the short position in MESO being revised up by over 2M ADS in recent weeks.and Fidelity were apparently offering stock lending for a modest fee of 110% two whole days ago. It looks to me like the naked shorts are getting badly squeezed. Fortunately for them, positive FDA feeedback is running ahead of previous expected timelines and Silviu has not had the bandwidth to properly educate the market on progress.. I note also that the short position shown on SHORTMAN is starting to creep up. Investors will need patience …Silviu is waiting for “follow up meetings” to garner further guidance from the FDA as to what is expected form the Company for a successful BLA application.

Mesoblast has already participated in a Bell Potter conference call, post recent developments . I understand that very high indicative potential pricing of Ryoncil was discussed as well as a Fast Tracked potential PDUFA date of August 2024 clearly implying a Class 1 submission to cover outstanding items post the 2nd CRL .
    One thing I can agree on is US listed companies currently enjoy premium ratings for growth stocks… I am sure Dr Gregory George has noted that too. OP

Please do not rely on the facts or opinions expressed in the above post when making an investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.045(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.290B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.12 $12.16M 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 50650 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 124897 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
-0.045 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.12 1447014
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.