MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I think it's a fair assumption this will be a 6 month review,...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think it's a fair assumption this will be a 6 month review, not 2 months.

Whilst the CRL was just about the gaps re potency assay analysis, given it now will take over 3 months to prepare and submit the BLA there must be LOTS of changes / updates to the BLA. Not simply updating the core areas linked to the potency assay. Potentially adding more long term survival data as real world evidence? Surely this will mean it will take FDA months to review and analysis all the new / modified information.

I suspect there are areas outside the potency assay question which also have weaknesses which the market is not aware of. They will (quite rightly) look at crossing every t and fitting every I to try and guarantee approval. "Happy" to wait if this is required.

This is a bit like when we got the 2nd CRL. MSB then admitted to the market there were some known issues with the reliability of the potency assay results they needed to understand and fix the root cause. Guess they hoped it would not be seen in the FDA analysis.

Just hoping there is not another surprise "MSB known" issue which we market is unaware to bring us undone.

Would love to be surprised with a 2 month review, however realistically think we will be waiting longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.