MSB 1.03% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-17920

1. 2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    I saw no name on that article - did I overlook it? I went to the about us - a community of writers blah blah - but didn't see anything about whether its paid for comment - because I'd love to go into battle with some people of strong opinion that are wrong - and take pieces of them home - but the issue is trust - I don't trust them to pay up. I think they are dishonorable as well as using bad logic to resell the lemons that they failed to do buyer beware on several times.

I didn't see any mention in that article of MSB having twice already gone for a BLA on this indication. If you don't succeed just try try again right - no harm no fowl (no chook - can't be bothered spell checking fawl - so I'll say no harm no fault - but that's wrong because I'm trying to be scornful of the limited thinking inherent in adages just like that - there has been harm in failed BLAs and there will be harm in a BLA granted that should not be granted and there is harm in bad behaviour and misconduct treated as though it is not bad behaviour at all its just folks hanging out and having a bit of a laugh and enjoying each others company.

But there is harm. We model what we do when we act in social circumstances badly and approve of others that do. Damn fine frying of the black dude klansman. Keep those uppity women in their place Mr Weinstein. Oh reg you are adorable when you are sobrer mind if I steal your silverware because I was all in playing poker with my pals before and now I'm looking to have another go at that sweet looking pot - it looks so juicy this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.0¢ $2.617M 2.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107932 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 34142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.