MSB 1.03% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-17968

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    See, I see your one line follow question to the question I answered though you'd no right to it because I thought you were speaking the question on the mind of a lot with not much on their mind.

The answer is in old posts - if people read old posts - and the old posts weren't removed (censored from view) than the record would be on the record.

I believe you are still on the same theme of directing suspicion at me - hey he's hiding - hey he's enraging people, but your question could be why did they act as they did before - answer I was being effective in dismantling poor arguments and asking questions - money can be made quickly sometime through market manipulation - I happened to hear someone talking on the radio in parliament tonight - he was talking about when parliament talked about Woolies data - woolies price moved on disallowed and he'd asked a contact of his in markets if the same would happen when coles was discussed and his contact who didn't want to be names said sure - a small move in price placed on out of the money options can produce big payments - the point of the parliamentarian was he was arguing for more transparency about trading on parliamentarians - but there is obviously wider points - speculation moves markets - lots of things move markets - certainly silencing critics than are saying true things (true things are hard to rebut) can move markets - and some people want the markets to go the other way - that alone is enough to enrage some.

But shareholders have legitimate reasons to discuss their companies stocks - for instance to look at the pros and cons of propositions that are being put to them for a vote - like should the company go along with a take over etc.

Because this is off ftopic and because I suspect your motivations for asking the questions you are asking and I remember you in other contexts I am not answering any further off topic follow ups from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.0¢ $2.617M 2.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107932 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 34142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.