MSB 3.51% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-186

1. 3,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    Thought I'd see if any of the authors of the linked paper have anything to do with Sepcell, the consortium set up to provide a new approach to the treatment of severe sepsis.

One name I found in the list of authors is the principal investigator within the Sepcell project, Dr. Tom van der Poll, professor of Medicine at the Academic Medical Center (AMC), Netherlands, Head of the Center of Experimental and Molecular Medicine and is the Chair of the Division of Infectious Diseases at AMC.

The AMC is the same institution the senior author of the study, Desirée Perlee, a doctoral candidate, is from. It looks to me as if this trial was a lead up to the clinical trial treating people with sepsis, see below.

The Sepcell consortium includes the now wholly owned subsidiary of Takeda, TiGenix.

For info on how Sepcell see MSCs function treating sepsis have a read of their undated public summary. Sepsis itself sounds very nasty stuff and and is one of the leading causes of mortality in the intensive care units in the developed world.

The phase Ib/IIa clinical trial treated the first enrolled sepsis patients early this year so it will be a while before results are published.

@stokdog it will be really good if this does go on to show

The power of MSC'S

Last edited by Treed: 10/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.040(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.10 $5.743M 5.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 240460 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 127297 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.