MSB 5.75% 94.3¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-217

1. 16,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8069
    "I get it.. you feel that until MSB has revenue it is too speculative to assign a value."

Yep.
    Can you assign a value to it, along with some half-cogent substantiation for that value?

"What I'm interested in knowing is what current spec end stock meets your rigorous requirements?? i.e priced like a spec, with the revenue of CSL. Please let me know - keen to jump in there with you mate."

No, I can't.
    For the very reason that I'm not sure why you feel that buying a stock that is "priced like a spec, with the revenue of CSL" is a necessary and sufficient condition for successful investing.

Why, to cite your very example of CSL, that stock has not been priced like a "spec" for decades and yet there has been ample opportunity over time for people to by that stock - at strictly non-spec prices - and they would have become quite wealthy in the process.

In fact, when I first started posting on MSB, some people - great MSB exponents, they were (and, indeed, still are) - were exhorting me to not buy the existing CSL, but to buy the next CSL (i.e., MSB).

The rest, as they say, is history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.3¢
Change
-0.058(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.5¢ 93.5¢ $5.193M 5.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 47322 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 144152 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.