MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Where were the first trial patients for Phase 2/3 Covid-19 ARDS...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Where were the first trial patients for Phase 2/3 Covid-19 ARDS dosed and when exactly?

The recent released trial notice mentions 30 trial sites across Nth America and lists a number of sites (possibly because of their significance) where patient screening and enrolment has commenced. It might suggest/infer, but doesn’t actually say that the first trial patients were dosed at one of more of these sites.

I DON’T KNOW, but suspect that Mount Sinai and its affiliated NY sites would be the sites where the first trial patients were dosed because this is where MSB initiated the treatment and where MSB feels is has a measure of control.

Since the 83% survival announcement on April 24th (and results would have been known much earlier) 12-13 days has elapsed since the most recent Ist Dosage announcement on May 6th.

I DON’T KNOW, but given the success achieved it would be hard to believe that Mount Sinai would suddenly stop treating patients under the approved compassionate/emergency arrangement pending the commencement of the formal trial.

Clever people never pose a question without knowing what the answer is going to be beforehand.

I DON’T KNOW, but surely MSB is clever enough to now know what the answer to this trial is going to be (because it should by now), else why risk running it.

I DON’T KNOW, but this has got to be a no brainer, the size of the success is the only question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.