MSB 0.47% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Dear Holders ( and no. Holders)today in China announced that new...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Holders ( and no. Holders)

today in China announced that new areas (2) with the virus .

Some scientists today also declared that they believe exist a serious risk that we will have no vaccine at all for 18 months or even longer .
    The Director of WTO said also today that maybe Covid will became like HIV and no cure just therapies.

my sincere views ( ahh yes, because now im holding i want push positive spin-agenda)
    my sincere views is :

we run a risk that MSB will become the only single real therapy that will significantly drop the number of deaths !!!

do i need write again to bring to your attention ?

if that will be the case the world can come back and the sick people will receive treatment and leave the hospital alive.

this can have the same significance as the discovery of penicillin.

im talking in financial terms ( not medical)

more and more the leaders of countries are asking to the country come back even knowing this can spike new outbreaks.( and obvious a conflict between medical teams and political temas)

why ?

the complete shut down of country can produce much more deaths than the Covid !!! This is a tact with plenty articles showing the numbers.

i was reading today the forecast of suicides ( without the second wave) as result of financial despair is really impressive.
    heart problems etc etc(with second wave another double suicides)

if our therapy can save 83% or 75% or even 50% of patients the world can start come back slowly knowing that this is not a death sentence .

i have no shame to raise the idea the share will close
    around 10 (yes TEN) BEFORE the end of this financial year.
    means in 45 days)

the positive Covid will trigger the positive GH and the inclusion in asx200 will be just the check mate.

we all know how urgent is to create production and for sure if approved maybe seversl different places will be in production mood .

msb can strike strategic deals in usa and europe .probably this is what our CEO is doing now .

this will be stratospheric numbers.

the trial in Australia that suddenly nobody talk about probably was delayed to dont jeopardise the study much more comprehensive ( e300 patients) and Australia dont have even 30 in ICU.

i imagine next Friday all hospitals that had the initial patients have clear mind if the therapies works in the percentages we had in china and in NY.

that means we are no more than 8 days to have a major announcement that can change the entire economy of world.

my view -not advise obvious -( and yes i hold shares for profit and as soon i make a big profit i want sell and not hold forever)is:

soon big but really big news !!!

cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.06 $3.371M 3.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 45345 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 3875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.