MSB 16.7% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-267

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2906
    If we're successful in p3, Regenexx would see us as a competitor. Centeno is a vocal self promoter but I'm not convinced he's a fraud.

MSB is a tight-lipped biotech run by a scientist who's been consistently ahead of the game.  I've listened to this man over and over ( he's not the best public speaker) and I find him impressive. I know it's frustrating for share holders but the main reason I trust him is the lack of spin; he just acts like he has the best thing since sliced bread and doesn't try to promote anything.  

My perception is that someone else, with no connection to the company and with enormous clout, appears to be doing so. If stem cells are truly revolutionary then this is  coming from where I'd expect it to be coming from.  Bear in mind, though, that this is said to be a speculative stock and that's my own speculation. 

I'm choosing to stay and hold because  I like detective stories and looking for clues. My approach to the stock market is very simple.  I just rely on my Miss Marple type research, poking around and getting to know the folks and all the scandals in the village. . 

I think maybe the key to this stock is not to think like an average mind but a brilliant one that knows how average ones work. That's what I see  we're up against. Only it's not against us or we'd have been stomped out by now. If I look deeply I don't see opposition. I don't see lack of interest.  What I do see is delay and the reason imo is that medicine is primarily a business, the biggest business of all. 

You've  sold and I hope not at a big loss. I wish you all the best. Your decision might turn out to be a wise one; this stock is not for the faint-hearted and there could well be more ugliness ahead.  If MSB does turn out to be a truly great biotech, there'll be plenty of opportunities to buy in and make a profit. 

All the best.

All IMO. GLTAH 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.155(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ $23.10M 22.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13926 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 116987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.155 ( 17.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
94.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ 3319494
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.