MSB 2.12% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

Sorry, you are correct;this is purely an expectation on my part...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Sorry, you are correct;this is purely an expectation on my part based upon joining the dots of the followingextracts.

SI says that we WILL have some interim analyses [doesn’tsay that they will be reported but I DON’T KNOW, - why wouldn’t they be? No report would not bode well. There must at least be some interim trial progress announcement] and theClinical trial description stating 3 interim analyses being 30%, 45% and 60%. [It’sunlikely that 30% (90 patients) will have reached 30 days of treatment by June 5thbut a sizable number may well have. The date of the first interim analysis isindeterminate.]

June 5th. Is 30 daysfrom the May 6th announcement date of first patients being dosed. So at a bare minimum, 2 patients will havereached the first Primary endpoint for this trial.

Extract from Alan Kohler– SI interview

So that's for GVHD. So how long do you think it'll take for theclinicaltrial on COVID-19 to be done and completed?

We think it'll take about three months of enrolment. So three months to enrol.And then all the patients have got to complete at least 30 days of follow upand then we'll read out the trial. Now along the way, we will have some interim analyses, so it's possiblethat we'll have some top level data sooner.

Extract from ClinicalTrial Detailed Description

The study is designed to have three interimanalyses for stopping accrual early for efficacy and futility when 30%, 45% and 60% of the 300patients have reached the primary endpoint using Bayesian predictive probabilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 92.0¢ $2.103M 2.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 106422 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 59027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.