MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-3907

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    As mentioned on the trading thread by @heartless this Math+ protocol does seems to be having great results when administered early enough. I hadn't heard of it. So I've provided a link and would be interested in the HC experts' views on it. Not sure how long they've been applying it for but it may have contributed to the slower than expected uptake on the Meso trial participants? In the article from Sky the doc still claims only 20% survival once ventilated. This does confirm to me that the current 300 patient trial will show overwhelming efficacy at 30% as once patients are ventilated they're in a spot of bother and good luck coming off without the aid of Rem-L. With 50,000+ new cases every day Mesoblast will still play a major part in the treatment mix for C-19 but other measures being implemented early in the process will diminish the need for our stem cells (thankfully). I can only assume this logic is behind Trump's brazen attitude towards the escalating infection rate and the re-opening of all states. With a reduced % requiring ventilation, it would also increase the chances of having adequate supply of Rem-L once approved. We will be part of the C-19 solution and it will open the door to all sorts of label extensions and put "Mesoblast" on the world map. PR money can't buy. The world has renewed hope until a vaccine is discovered. We then get Ryoncil approval and hopefully success with the 50 sick kids with MIS-C and away we go. Stem cells work. Manufacturing deals are put in place. Mesoblast lead the charge. Back Pain & Heart Failure to follow and longterm ARDS treatment too. Onwards & upwards.

Math+ link:
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocol/

Houston Memorial Medical Centre story. Includes info on Math+ and a reference to use of stem cells:
    https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-houston-doctor-says-were-heading-to-pure-hell-as-covid-19-cases-spike-in-texas-12020307

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.