MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-4522

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I just keep in mind no matter which leader or representative which party they represent etc .....Australia or Foreign ....how many of them have ever had to try and deal with something like Covid 19 in their entire lives ? Answer none ....yes mistakes will be made yes lessons will be learnt.

I think most are doing the best they can ....the current invective at Dan Andrews imho seems to be more about frustration /anger at Covid 19 and the restrictions that forced changes to people's behaviour than anger at him personally. The reality though is it's people's own behaviour that has created the current situation in Vic and the re-emerging problem in NSW ....so if they want to get all up in arms all they need to do is look in the mirror and point that scorn where it actually belongs.

It's notable to me that neither the Aussie PM or Gladys are pointing fingers but offering support ...as they know it could easily be them and still might be. For Gladys.... no one has forgotten the Ruby Princess least of all me who knows someone who died from Covid 19 and was on that trip....and the Aussie Border Force failure ....they are meant to be pros at protecting borders I'd have thought and yet the net result was at least on par with the Vic security lot. For all anyone's training humans are humans and make mistakes.

It's easy to point fingers less easy to actually be the person who fronts up and says well doing the best we can in a situation that's so far removed from anything we've dealt with before. I'm actually quite amazed at the way both major parties in Australia are actually trying to work somewhat together instead of tearing each other apart.

There might be hope for us aussies yet wink.png

Last edited by Nydem: 16/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.