MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi Dima. Nice to hear from you again. Thought I might...Please...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Dima. Nice to hear from you again. Thought I might...

Please note that I never said that it had been "proven efficacious". You miss the point entirely, my friend.

This is only and all about "Compassionate Use".

For further information please refer to the Therapeutic Goods Administration link to 'Special access' Scheme' that will permit use on non-approved therapeutics... https://www.tga.gov.au/form/special-access-scheme. One then trusts the morality that underpins this scheme will not be lost...

Perhaps I can put it this way...

Whilst we wait for what we expect will be the inevitable positive approval of Rem-L in the US and therefore, by expectation, Australia, people in Victoria will die. 80-something-percent of those who make it ICU, if we go by Mt Saini #'s, will survive...let alone complications for many others; the basis, I believe, of the US EAP, if granted compassionate use.

If my Grandma was in ICU or even in a Nursing Home in Vic at the moment...I would sleep much better knowing there was mandated access should someone I love be stricken...

If you want to wait for "proven efficacy" that is you call. By all means, enunciate you POV. Don't retweet. Oh, & btw, say hello to Granny and the rest of your clan would undoubtedly be fully understanding of your stance...wouldn't they?

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.