MSB 3.13% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-5546

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    MSC derived exosomes for neuro inflammation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5329010/

Whilst stem cell therapy is still in infancy. Some companies are already looking to what could be described as the next evolution of stem cell therapy. Stem cell derived exosomes/ extra cellular vesicles/ EVs. Could be considered as disruptive technology to us with possible advantages over msc in e.g. enhanced cellular delivery in conditions such as brain inflammation and less drawbacks in things like preservation, malignancies, infection.
    I'm not a holder of an exo company yet but might be my next move if msb is successful. Perhaps there is an opportunity for us true stem cell believers to do some research and get in early. If msb break through to mainstream, other young companies with msc derived technology may get a kick along in interest. Could also turn out that our living cells are simply better at everything but from what I have read there could be countless opportunities to expand/refine/develop on the groundwork that msc companies are only just starting to uncover. I think it is worth reading into for those that are scientifically inclined and would be great to get some feedback, whether you think exosomes could be considered an investment opportunity, competitor, possible aquisition/partner.

https://exopharm.com/the-next-big-thing-exosomes-versus-stem-cells/

They say their n-ev's could be apllied to ards, gvhd, cardiac repair, oa.
    Last edited by Stellowe: 10/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.030(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $4.704M 4.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 87395 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 274051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.