MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-5592

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679

I thought i'd re-post some of the comments from this article - there are concerns over the author's financial ties/writing a fluff piece, questions around the trial data, the usual list we could expect. There is however another strong undertone - that the Democrats will do their best to suppress this.

"Lets hope POTUS doesn't give this a shout out, Democrats will destroy everyone involved with this treatment"

"Sounds very promising... so we can be assured that Democrats and the left media are working on ways to discredit any hope the treatment offers."

"Don't tell this to Democrats or the mainstream news media will fight it tooth and nail."

"Well, success would be guaranteed if Trump professed opposition. The MSM is diametrically opposed to anything he says. "

The risk that not many here have discussed - we may now be tangled up in the political side of COVID - the libs have the media, education faculties and tech companies on their side. Trump mentioning MSB would put us right in the middle of it. There's an orange man bad minefield that must be navigated here so I hope S.I and the team are careful of the IEDs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.