MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-5597

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2513
    How big is this?!!!!!
    What a great day- read so many very insightful, relieved and also euphoric posts.
    Great day for all holders and sad for those that got scared very late by the final shorters ‘last post’!

Many on here have held for a long time and deserve so much! Might have been better sp- but this company is about to get to next stage and become a producer.
    Now- before I get chastised for putting the cart before the horse- if we all had faith in the company and believed-
    1) They are ensuring production is ready
    2) We have multiple fronts we’re fighting on
    3) We have the right management in place and co have ensured rest of the Indians know what’s ahead- just check last few anns
    4) Price is very cheap atm- how many of those US insurance cos we’re ready for us?
    5) THE big one- the US Master of Command is waiting to kick a goal and what better than a co with ‘his good friend and ally Aus.’ Yet still have some much his home country involvement- company based there atm with its admin and labs, etc.

Nice to Jump back in and share in the moment- as today is just the start of many. Wall Street Journal one day, President chatting about is next and the dessert is a huge share price rise of next month or two- well done long termers on your conviction- must admit- I had a siesta in between early and last holdings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.