MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

I had this discussion when information about hydroxychloroquine...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I had this discussion when information about hydroxychloroquine came out. People wanted it to be distributed to all Australians.
    I argued that there was no proof it worked, that we didn't know the dose, and the side effects outweighed the benefits. I got shouted off the PNV site because I suggested this. Who turned out to be right? How many Australians would have died if we had handed it out like candy.

Save your emotive bullsh*t for someone else. There is no way I will be 'up in arms' about anything until it is proven to be effective.
    No, I would not treat my granny with anything that is not proven to be effective. I wouldn't put her through that. If there was a trial, I certainly would ask that she be part of the trial. But she wouldn't get hydroxychloroquine. Nor remdesivir which is approved for use. Would you pump that sh*t into your granny during her last days of life? Really? No Really??

You are not trying to save lives of fellow Australians. You just want your share price to go up. If you really wanted to save lives you would be lobbying Mesoblast to do the trial suggesting a capital raise to fund it. Oh, hang on that would dilute the value of your shares....can't have that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.