MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Simply put, you are wrong. Yes, I did use a line from the...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Simply put, you are wrong. Yes, I did use a line from the introduction to make my point, because it was the clearest single line in the paper about what they had actually done.

MSB has a good chance at approval, but it is around 80%, in line with Richardson. You are reading the JAMA paper incorrectly. I know it is comforting to think it is a 100% first time through, but it simply isn't.

Here is the best defining example of why you are wrong. It clearly occurred within the time frame of the JAMA paper and it was a cellular therapy, too. In fact, it was the first cellular therapy ever to be approved by the FDA.

In 2007, Dendreon Corporation’s Provenge (sipuleucel-T) got a positive 13-4 vote in favor of the product's approval. A few months later Dendreon got a CRL from the FDA. CRL refers to a complete response letter and is a rejection letter and it denotes the end of the review cycle, as well. Finally, in 2010, 3 years later the FDA approved Provenge.

You can go and dig up further examples if you like. You can continue to believe in Santa if you like. In won't really do you or anybody else harm. Continuing to perpetuate this nonsense that all cancer drugs get approved the first time after an AdCom vote may hurt yourself and others. Seek the truth. Not confirming information to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy about an investment.

This why I rarely post or even visit HC anymore. The number of people impervious to logic or even hard provable fact sometimes astounds me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.