MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

1. Dr Anthony Fauci, speaking at Harvard Medical School on...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    1. Dr Anthony Fauci, speaking at Harvard Medical School on Thursday, about lessons learned from the Covid-19 crisis:

“ .... we can do and should always do, ethically sound, scientifically sound research during the outbreak. This idea of throwing everything to somebody because it’s desperate, doesn’t work. It’s gotten us into trouble with other diseases.

So let’s not forget the fact that although you want to get the best intervention to someone as quickly as possible, that there is a major role for ethically sound, controlled clinical trials. We have to do that.”

Script drawn straight from the MSB playbook.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/10/anthony-fauci-lessons-learned-covid19-pandemic

2. The article in the link below highlights growing evidence that Covid-19 infection, even if only mild, can lead to heart damage with potentially long term impact.

Dr Gregg Funarow of UCLA Medical Centre said “ ... these complications, such as myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, could lead to an increase in heart failure down the road.”

“Another JAMA Cardiology study used cardiac MRI’s on 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 within the past two to three months. Researchers found abnormalities in the hearts of 78% of recovered patients, and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60%.

To me, those figures are astounding. IMO MSB’s Q4 heart failure readout assumes even greater importance.

I see the potential for Remestemcel-l to be used by a broader range of Covid-19 patients rather than just those intubated with moderate or severe ARDs.

https://m.health24.com/Medical/Hear...g-to-the-heart-even-after-recovery-20200906-8

One man's opinion. Usual bias.
    Herro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.