MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-7004

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    Exactly.

The funny thing is, and even though it's totally flying under the radar, everyone that matters KNOWS (or soon will) that MSCs are effective in ARDS. Every small study that has come out in the last 7 months or so has made that CLEAR.

I don't like doing the 100% sure thing, so with all that as background, I am (only) 99.95% convinced that sufficiently significant differences will be shown between Rem-L and placebo in ARDS patients on ventilators (if not in relation to mortality, in relation to all secondary endpoints).

That, my friends, is going to be the news of the year. Finally, a treatment for ARDS, and something that will nearly guarantee that anyone sick enough to be put on a ventilator will have their chances of mortality or long-term damage from too-long on mechanical ventilation SLASHED, if not outright eliminated.

So with that bit of good news in MSB's "win" column...what are the odds that the FDA says, "Yeah, great, MSB, approved for ARDS, but you know what? F*ck the kids, they can die, come back in two years when you have completed the adult AGVHD trial."

I would think not so good...
    Last edited by dplane: 04/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.