MSB 2.44% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Hey MSB4ever - I'm really sorry to hear about your partner - and...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Hey MSB4ever - I'm really sorry to hear about your partner - and the subsquent impacts on you. I didn't actually get Covid (I'm in WA) and in retrospect, I should have said ie: someone.

Well done to both of you, for soldiering on in the face of something which is currently not well known or well supported.

Having you speak up on the case of Covid Long Haul your partner is experiencing is very important I think. I think that the lingering effect of damage done by the virus, to the body, in mild to moderate cases, let alone the severe ones, is not being appreciated right now. I think as we come out of the crisis, it will increasingly be, and support mechanisms will spring up for the long-haulers in a much stronger, more readily effective and available way. At that point, I truly hope you and she find themselves with better support than she's getting now.

Are her work and health insurers being understanding and supportive? Are there any treatments outside of restemcel she's looking to access?

There are a number of online support forums - have these assisted her at all...?

Wishing you the very best, look forward to hearing from you, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.028(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.09 $4.613M 4.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 319112 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 31083 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.