MSB 6.15% $1.04 mesoblast limited

This is from a 2012 article, but says a lot about SI knowlege in...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    This is from a 2012 article, but says a lot about SI knowlege in this field. I think he is very confident in the CHF trial results, IMO. He worked in this area for many years.

"While working as the head of Transplantation Immunology at Columbia University Medical Center, US, Dr Itescu specialized in the field of immunosuppressant to prevent the rejection of transplanted organs. He was the first person who proved that certain adult stem cells from bone marrow could be used to repair damaged hearts by creating new small capillary vascular networks. "My area of clinical focus was cardiovascular medicine and the major unmet needs in patients with advanced heart failure and the lack of alternatives available to them. My extensive work in cardiac transplantation only served to further underline the lack of sufficient meaningful therapies," says Dr Itescu.

Dr Itescu established Angioblast Systems in 2001 with a focus on development and commercialization of novel therapeutic products for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and vascular disorders. Driven by the fascination towards stem cell research, Dr Itescu began to look for more effective ways of restoring damaged tissue, particularly the heart. His global search led him to South Australia's Hanson Institute where scientists had identified adult stem cells with the potential to regenerate heart tissue and to form new blood vessels to improve the heart's blood supply. The same cells were also able to replace bone at the site of fractures and form blood vessels to deliver nutrients and oxygen to the new bone."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.060(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.04 96.0¢ $6.538M 6.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 118502 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.