MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

We all get lucky once in a while. I’m lucky sometimes with cheap...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    We all get lucky once in a while. I’m lucky sometimes with cheap meals and free drinks at the local pub.

And given the recent change to secondary outcomes of the ARDS trial, now assessing lung function at 6 and 12 months, it appears I got lucky when I wrote this 3 months ago: #46737053

“Given that the trial was initiated in late April, ie. relatively early, I doubt that the long term effects of the virus on surviving patients were fully appreciated at that time.

I’ve been looking at the criteria of the Covid ARDS trial. While mortality is monitored up to 90 days, follow up analysis for most scales of improvement and clinical markers seems to cease at 30 days post infusion.

Just thinking out aloud, I'm wondering about the potential benefits that might result from monitoring both arms of the trial for symptoms like 'long covid' for a much longer period."

So I’m very pleased to see the changes. It just makes good clinical and potentially commercial sense imo.

One more lucky guess?

‘Long covid’ isn’t just about lung function.

A recent U.S. study looked at MRI’s of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 in the previous 2 to 3 months. Researchers found abnormalities in the hearts of 78% and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60%.

https://m.health24.com/Medical/Hear...g-to-the-heart-even-after-recovery-20200906-8

Six and twelve month follow up of heart function symptoms would seem a logical and complimentary step to the lung function analysis.

No luck involved. I’m confident MSB are on top of it.

And why the free drinks? Sadly, senior’s menu.

Usual bias. Herro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.