MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

seems the previous post i did was misread by some, as i got...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    seems the previous post i did was misread by some, as i got moderated,the piont I was making about another company in Australia was they seemed to be trackling the same conditions as MSB with the same Stem Cells, and that their current Director had had previous had a senior role with with MSB, ... and I was wonder how this related to Mesoblast Panents, The other company was about to start the Oastrearthitis phase 3 trial, for which MSB was already doing/started in 2016-17,would not a company doing major trials, first invesigate if they are conflcted with someone aleady doing this.... particularly if another company had the patents... I certainly wasn't promoting the other company- as I am a MSB SHPerhaps the Company doing the trials is aware of MSB, and still wish to prove the Stem Cell use---- and in so doing pay royalities to MSB... who knows..If i read it correct the trial was to paid by some state Gov, and inconjunction with a research UNI, ...it could that MSB had some initial involvement. ...as said before i had heaps of queries when this companies anouncement.open for imput on how this this may work in companies on the same path using the same technologies???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.