MSB 1.05% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

@Moneymaker1979 ,interesting news about Novartis thank you for...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

@Moneymaker1979 ,interesting news about Novartis thank you for the info. Do you know when they said this? While it may not confirm anything, you can see the potential help to navigating a pathway to approval.c
    There are other articles where the new regime at the FDA, seem to be acknowledging that some of their practices maybe (and by that they mean definitely) inhibiting developments of new treatments. So certainly this new “mood” music is good to hear.
    We are all in limbo, waiting, powerless to move matters along, and some of us (including me), thinking that the communication history of the company has not helped the shareholders. Threads are taken up with unnecessary rows with the idiots who like to “help” our understanding of a company they have no financial interest in or understanding. I think you have been pushing back on many. I have just added a few more to ignore, it just saves time.
    it will all change on the next announcement. Novartis deal, yes/no, maybe next, but am expecting an announcement on what is happening with SR GvHD. Seem to have been some positive research papers and medical articles appearing on HC in last week. Coincidence? We shall see. Novartis when announced will IMO be yes, but may also involve other areas. Takeover offer? Hope note give it 2 to 5 years at least please.

Glad to see your always positive, let’s all try and be kind to every LTH, we are on the same side.

Maybe this will be the week of a major re-rate, but if not, it will come. I think we have under estimated the time it takes to properly understand and interrogate the data from all these trials.
    Apologies was going to post this several hours ago, but for some reason post not working so trying again. You Aussies should all be asleep now. Dreaming of approvals and partnerships no doubt.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 97.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.076M 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162826 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 28820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.