MSB 2.19% 93.5¢ mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-8653

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    You took my comment out of context. Further on from this comment I asked you - Who has to take on the risk of using these medications for 5 years so that you feel safe? The poor people (such is the practice in the US with clinical trials)? Only rich people have the right to safe medication with no side effects?

Answer this question. Who must take on the risk of determining if this injection is safe?
    Poor people?
    Perhaps those in Africa?
    Tell me - whose life is worth so much less than yours that you decide they must prove this injection is safe before it is given to you?
    This is real life. There are people who put their lives on the line to prove the effectiveness and safety of this injection. You don't think enough has been done to your satisfaction? Fine. Don't have the injection. But don't post crap from an ill-informed individual such as Clive Palmer who has such limited knowledge and greatly limited common sense. I will pit the intelligence of the World Health Authority, The TGA and FDA against Clive Palmer any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
0.020(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 94.5¢ 92.0¢ $1.622M 1.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 64563 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 204239 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.